3/10/2007

Captain America #25. . . whoa

Hello all,

I got my copy of Captain America #25 on Wednesday.

First of all, this is a huge whoa on my part. I didn't think Marvel would have the marbles to do this. Especially after Civil War #7.

But early in the day on Wed. I started to see stories on CNN and local new channels. So I knew I had to grab it. I luckily pulled it off the shelf. The last copy! My retailer was quite surprised that there were any left. He also said that there was quite a demand because of the press coverage. Wow! I love seeing comics in the press.

Anyways, if you want to buy my copy of Cap #25, let me know. If not, EBay is only a click away. :)

On the ComicSubz front, I am only days away from flipping the switch and start testing the server with the load it may receive. Sign up on the main page if you want to be one of the first beta testers.

More soon.

No comments: